Building a business is the best personal development training you’ll ever experience. Everything that is in the way of your business, is in YOUR way. Though it can be both exhilarating and frustrating, it’s a fantastic adventure that will create extraordinary opportunities for growth and expansion. The key to success is to master your mindset.
Easier said than done, right? Here are 5 keys to help you create and sustain a positive mindset so you can attain the success you desire.
- Surround Yourself with Positive People Who Are On The Move. The company you keep is one of the greatest indicators of who you become. The folks you spend the most time with have an incredible influence over your own personal energy. Moods and attitudes are so easily spread – think of what a difference a simple smile from a stranger can make for your day and then magnify it 1,000 times to demonstrate the power of positive and successful friends, family and colleagues. When you have people around you who inspire and believe in you it’s a powerful indicator that you’ll reach your goals.
- Create a Mind Shifting Mantra. Repeating positive affirmations has been shown to get people through tough times and to actually help them truly believe what they’re saying. Many of the most successful entrepreneurs have used affirmations to attain their success. To find the right affirmations for you, consider writing a quick list of your doubts, insecurities and complaints. These can then be quickly turned into affirmations. For example, if you write that you’re always feeling your income is unstable then your affirmation could be, “I have a steady and abundant flow of income in my business.” Or, “I am building a powerful and profitable business.” Repeat your affirmations several times a day and feel the power of positive focus. Want to amplify the power of an affirmation? Envision yourself receiving this income in exquisite detail, as much as you can muster.
- Capture Negative Thoughts. Everyone has negative thoughts from time to time, however, negative thoughts and emotions can derail you and prevent you from achieving all you desire. Of course catching those negative thoughts takes practice and persistence. When you find yourself thinking negative thoughts or having negative emotions, find a trigger to turn them around. One of my favorites is a curious question. It can help you unhook from the underlying beliefs and discover what is the source of your concern. Laughter can also be a quick energy shifter, a bout of laughter can often cure you of the doldrums. Other favorite pick me ups are uplifting songs (like, ‘Feeling Good’), a walk outside in the fresh air, or reading inspiring quotes and stories.
- Set Intentions and Relinquish Attachment. Your attention is a powerful manifestation tool. The law of attraction says that you attract what you focus on the most. However, feeling desperate and needy around your business is a sure way to create negativity, chaos and uncertainty on your path to prosperity. Set your goals and intentions and then let them go. A certain amount of faith in yourself and in the power of attraction is necessary. Give it a try.
- Start a Gratitude Journal. Gratitude is a powerful mind shifting tool. When you focus on what’s right it’s a powerful way to bring your awareness to what’s working and shift the tendency towards negative thinking.
Success is within your reach and as you master your inner game mindset you can accomplish anything you set your sights on. Embrace these five powerful mindset strategies and your business will grow and your life will become a playground for possibility.
Source by Adela Rubio